Sunday, March 28, 2010

DANIEL AND NICOLE PART 1

Daniel and Nicole:

The First Time







It had been 10 years since I had seen him and I couldn't help but think that maybe I should turn around go back to Boston. Maybe ten years wasn't enough time to put the hurt and past behind us. I gripped the steering wheel tight and pulled over to the shoulder. I had agonized over going back home for weeks and still hadn't decided what to tell him about where I had been for the past decade.



The truth is he probably didn't care where I had been but more why I was there and not married to him like I should be; where I said I would be. How can he know I kicked myself everyday for walking away from him? All the regret in the world wouldn't make up for lost time and I didn't know what kind of reception I would be getting in my hometown.



I remember the look on his face when I told him I was leaving. The hurt and the anger, tears streaming down his face as I walked away quickly, trying not to turn around and take it all back. All the hurt and the lies of the last few months had accumulated to this; breaking my engagement on Graduation night. That look haunts my nightmares, the ones where I run and run but I can never get away from his pain and him crying "Nicole, come back".



When I think back beyond that night, which is quite often, I remember all the good times we had as kids. We had lived next door to each other since third grade and we were inseparable from the start. No matter what it was we were doing from building forts to playing house we only had fun when we were together. Even our parent's thought it was a little much but there wasn't much they could do to stop us. By high school we were in love and determined to be together all the time, consequences be damned.



I smile as I remember the last time our parents tried to keep us apart. We had missed curfew and I failed a test so I was forbidden to see him for three days. It seemed like such a long time. I cried for hours. When my parents went to bed I snuck out, stealing my older sister's keys. I had a license but no car yet, although I was hoping I would get one on my eighteenth birthday coming up in 6 months.



I drove down to the garage where Daniel worked part time after school. When I walked through the door and Daniel saw me, his face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. He held me like we hadn't seen each other in a week.



He kissed me on the lips and we clung to each other for a minute. I heard Terry, one of the other mechanics, laughing and my face turned beet red. Pushing Daniel away, I stared at the floor but laughed when I heard Daniel tell the other guy that he was just jealous.



I went to wait in the office for Daniel to clean up so we could take my sister's car back. If someone woke up and saw it wasn't in the driveway then I would get caught far sooner than I wanted. This wasn't the first time I had snuck out but somehow tonight felt different.



Maybe it was just the chill in the cold, winter air but I felt lighter and freer than normal. For once I wasn't scared of what might happen on one of our stolen nights. It always felt so naughty going for a drive knowing no one had a clue as to where I was. Anything could happen and no one would ever know. Nothing had happened up until then, mostly staring at the stars and some under the clothes petting. I was a good girl and scared my parents would find out; they would be so disappointed in me. Sex was forbidden while under their roof.



Normally the forbidden scared me, tonight it made me feel adventurous and daring. I didn't know what the night might bring but I was willing to find out.



We chattered on about our day and how unfair our parents were all the way to the top of the mountain. Daniel parked in the field we had found on the side of our favorite back road.



We got out and sat in the bed of the truck and held each other looking at the moon. It was so big it looked like I could touch it and there were millions of stars, looking like diamonds scattered across the black velvet sky. I didn't want to move. Daniel holding me felt perfect but the truck bed was metal and cold. When my teeth started chattering Daniel told me to get back in the truck and he would turn on the heat.



Daniel rubbed my hands to warm me up and then pulled me into his lap wrapping his coat around me. We sat like that for a while letting the truck warm us. Daniel leaned his head in and kissed me on the lips, softly and slowly. I leaned into the kiss and nipped at his lips, more aggressive than I normally would.



His hands wandered under my shirt as we continued to kiss. My nipples were tight little buds as his work roughened hands slid into my bra to rub across them. My breath quickened with each stroke of his thumb and I pushed my chest into his hands, encouraging him.



Daniel leaned his head down to my neck and sucked right under my ear, nipping me lightly. I pushed his head down making him bite me hard. His hands grew rougher on my breasts, tweaking my nipples until I was squirming against his growing erection.



Pulling back he looked at me, his blue eyes questioning. In answer I straddled him and took off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. I took his face in my hands and kissed him long and hard while I ground my pelvis into his crotch. I saw the surprise in his eyes but felt his excitement. His hard cock was pressing into my jeans and I could feel my panties getting damp.



Kissing down to my chest, he took off my bra and took my nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking until I was bucking against him, moaning. When I could take no more I climbed off of him long enough to shed my jeans, leaving my panties on. Daniel pushed me down onto the seat and spread my legs. This was closer than we had ever been before and I knew there was no looking back when he moaned my name as his finger grazed the outside of my pink silk panties.



"Nicole, are you sure?" he asked as he dipped his head down to kiss along my hip. I couldn't answer so I nodded and moved to take off my underwear. He stopped my hands and looked at me until I whispered "yes".



He pulled my panties off and tossed them in the floorboard with the rest of my clothes. Running his fingers through my soft, red curls he had a look of pure wonder on his face. I felt myself getting wet just from the way he was looking at me, like I was a rare bird or precious stone.



He ran his fingers along the outside of my lips tenderly until I groaned and spread my legs wider, encouraging him to enter where no one else had ever been before. He parted my lips and rubbed at the hard nub at the top, gently but harder and faster the more I squirmed and moaned. I could feel a pressure building inside like I had never felt before. His fingers were getting slick from me and he slid one into me, testing and teasing at the same time.



When I didn't stop him, he pushed into me farther and withdrew slowly again and again until I grabbed his hand and made him go faster. I could feel my juices dripping down onto the seat and the pressure was so intense I felt tears in my eyes. Daniel slid another finger in and I screamed, making him stop.



"No, please, don't stop," I moaned, my body aching for the release I was so close to. He continued fingering me, faster and hard until I was writhing on the seat, crying from the waves of pleasure wracking my body.



I lay there for a minute after and I heard Daniel fumbling for a condom. He tried to open it with his teeth and couldn't do it so he got out his knife and got it open tearing a hole in the latex. The disappointment on his face made me want to cry and I knew I couldn't tell him no, condom or not.



"Come here," I said motioning him to lie on top of me. Again he asked me if I was sure and in the moment I was. I was ready to give myself to him and would worry about the consequences tomorrow, tonight was for us.



"Daniel, please, let's just do it," I whispered huskily. He lay there on top of me for a minute, his eager, young cock pressed into my soft, wet lips. Grinding myself up into him I saw him lose the war he was having with himself.



Pushing himself up, he positioned his head between my lips and pushed into me an inch at a time. It hurt but not as bad as thought it would. I lay still and tried to breathe as he stretched my pussy to fit him. Daniel was panting and dripping sweat but still only half way in when I felt him reach a barrier he would have to break. I could see the indecision on his face and took matters into my own hands, grabbing his hips and thrust myself up to him.



Crying out from the pain and the pleasure I rocked my hips into his, setting the pace for him to continue. He took over quickly, grinding himself into me, only pulling out a little before pushing back into me.



Seeing he was too scared to hurt me to really fuck me like I had seen on the internet I told him to sit up so I could straddle him. I impaled myself on him and rode him fast and hard. There were little twinges of pain but the pleasure was so intense I barely noticed. I could feel the pressure building again and I pounded myself on him as roughly as I could stand, digging my nails into his blond hair and feeding him my breasts.



His cock started twitching inside of me as I felt hot juices running down my leg as Daniel cried out. He grabbed my hips and slammed me into him, bringing on my own orgasm. We were both groaning and covered in sweat but I didn't want to let him go.



When we finally let each other go, we rolled down all the windows and moved apart to cool off. We couldn't stop staring at each other and smiling. Daniel's smile lit up my world and in the moment I would have given my anything to keep him smiling forever.



* * * *

Shaking myself back to reality I stared at the dark road in front of me. With Daniel's smile in my mind I got back on the road towards the home and boy I had left. Some way I would find a way to face him.

No comments:

Post a Comment