Sunday, March 28, 2010

LANE xxx adults only

He was perfect in his imperfections. Lane was first man to make me smile in a long time. I had tried to break away from him but something kept drawing me back.



True love?



Pure lust?



Either way I would find out if I could break the spell tonight. If a night of complete debauchery with him didn’t get him out of my head I just might have to kill him.



I had met Lane at work and ever since that first time he smiled at me I wanted him. He lit up my life in way I was completely unprepared for. Divorced twice and a single mom of two, I had my hands full just handling my day to day life, with him on my mind all the time I was starting to fall apart a little. I never really asked him how he felt although even after 6 months of talking, flirting and laughing with each other I still wasn’t quite sure whether he wanted anything more than friendship and a benefit or two.



I shook off all the doubts and thoughts of potential complications, one thing I knew for sure was that I was going to enjoy tonight. I had dressed just for Lane, pig tails and a tiny school girl outfit that barely covered my white cotton panties. The white shirt was unbuttoned nearly to my navel and my breasts pressed against the material straining to be free.



Lane opened the door of the hotel and his eyes nearly feel out of his head. He pulled me in the room and kissed me hard, rougher than the few gentle kisses we had shared in the past. My lips ached as he plundered my mouth with his tongue. His hands roamed my body, tweaking my nipples before sliding down and under my skirt to cup my ass. I moaned and threw back my head as he nibbled and bit his way down my throat.



His mouth found my nipples through my shirt and I pulled my shirt back to give him better access. His teeth sank into one nipple and then the other, suckling me and making me squeal. Lane raised his head, his blue eyes meeting mine as he pushed me against the door before dropping to his knees in front of me.



He lifted the tiny plaid skirt and pressed his face to my damp panties, inhaling like he had discovered the most wonderful scent in the world. He nipped at my lips through my panties and I spread my legs to give him better access. Lane worked his fingers inside my panties to stroke at my silky lips, I gasped, quivering at his touch.



Lane stripped the thin cotton off me and spread my lips wide, exposing my throbbing nub to his probing tongue. After a few flicks my clit was swollen and my pussy twitched, eager to be filled. Lane slid one finger and then the other deep inside of me, rubbing my Gspot while never letting go of my clit.



The first wave of orgasm hit me and I held Lane’s shoulders, fingernails digging in to keep my legs from failing me. My hot juices ran down my thighs and all over Lane’s face and I felt him shudder and groan, his face still pressed to my hot cunt.



I leaned against the door and closed my eyes for a moment. I needed to catch my breath, my heart felt like it was going pound out of my chest. I felt Lane stand and when I opened my eyes he was completely naked, his thick cock throbbing in front of me. He was slowly stroking himself, even his large hands unable to completely cover it.



Dropping to my knees I opened my mouth and let Lane guide himself in. I sucked every inch he fed me until I had his entire cock in my mouth. He slowly fucked my mouth, building a rhythm that I could meet, careful to learn my limits. I ran my tongue along the bottom of his cock with every thrust, swirling around the tip when he pulled almost all the way out.



He swelled in mouth as he started to go faster, holding my pigtails to keep my head in place. I tasted a few drops of cum before I pulled away from him. He looked down at me and when I pointed to the bed he let go and helped me stand.



Even after all that we just stood at the foot of the bed, our breathing ragged but neither of us wanting to be the first one in.



I turned him to face me and pushed him down, straddling him as soon as he was on the bed. Lane just looked up at me as I slid my wet pussy up and down his cock, letting the tip slide in before pulling away. Reaching between us I pressed him against me as I made his cock rub my clit. He started squirming underneath me trying to slip inside my warm box and I smiled down at him.



“Tell me what you want.” I said, letting him inside me one inch.



He looked puzzled as he thrust his hips trying to push his trembling cock inside of me.



“What. Do. You. Want?” I punctuated each word with a flutter of my damp walls. I clenched my pussy around him as I waited for him to answer. It only took him a few seconds to answer once he realized that answering was the key to a magnificent finish.



“I want you, it’s always been you.”



With this I slid all the way onto his dick and rode him hard. I held onto his chest as I impaled myself onto him again and again. His cock filled me completely as I ground my hips into his, my twat gripping him tight as a wave of pleasure hit me. I threw my head back and came, screaming his name as Lane thrust up into me hard and fast.



I held on to his arms as he grabbed my hips and pounded my pussy. I groaned as the feel of his hot cum deep inside me sent me into another orgasm. My body went limp and I fell against Lane’s chest.

I awoke a few hours later, my face still pressed to the soft curls covering Lane’s chest but this time I was curled against him under the covers. He held me as he slept a small smile on his face I had never seen before.







Aww, hell, it could be love, I think. I groan a little but the smile on my face tells the real story. I drift back into sleep cuddled against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment